Thursday, May 13, 2010

Aimless, Pointless, and Meandering

Why am I doing this?

I really don't know - this is a stream-of-consciousness ramble, and I can't think of anything to write. Here's a blog post! Ooooh, edgy, hip and cool! Only four? five? ten years behind the times?


I sent my first ever tweet about three weeks ago. My facebook page still says I'm working at a job I left five years ago. Social media and I are polite acquaintances - we see each other around fairly often, and we nod when we pass each other in the line at Tim Hortons.

So why am I doing this?


I haven't decided yet, I suppose. It's been suggested that I blog about my sports interests or that I blog about history and my professional interests to help my career (or lack thereof).
Maybe I'll just post a couple of times and then trail off into digital oblivion; this seems the most likely course.

So
WHY am I doing this?

I guess I'll find that out as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment